DevOps Kubernetes for Navi Mumbai location
Exp 5-11 Years
Preferred Qualifications: - 5 plus years of systems administration experience in Unix and production web environment. Kubernetes exposure will be preferred. Certified Kubernetes Administration certification is a big bonus.
- Experience with Unix, Linux and open source software configuration and deployment
- Experience as systems engineer handling different aspects of a production site like web servers, network issue debugging, good understanding of TCP/IP protocols, DNS, racking and cabling, server configuration and experience working in a 24x7 environment.
- Experience with Incident, release and change management.
- Good experience with scripting and automation using Perl, shell, Python or any other scripting languages.
- Experience with configuration management software like Puppet. Saltstack experience will be preferred.
- Experience with monitoring of Enterprise servers using Prometheus, and creating operational dashboard using Grafana.
- Basic experience handling databases like Postgres, MySQL and MongoDB.
Responsible for administration, monitoring and management of Kubernetes clusters in datacenters
Responsible for configuration management, automation of processes
Responsible for capacity planning and optimization of existing resources and infrastructure
Responsible for production support and oncall on 16x7 basis
Kubernetes administration and monitoring along with production support and oncall.
Automation, deployment and configuration management.
Subject matter expert on different components of Kubernetes.
Key Performance Indicators:
Individual will be measured against 100% uptime of Kubernetes cloud and component availability
Elimination of manual processes and 100% automation of processes in the Kubernetes cloud
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
Educational Qualification: Necessary: Engineering graduate
Desirable: BE Computer Science or MTech Computer Science
An engineer who Simply gets the work done and suggests technical solutions
Strong commitment towards team building, partnerships, and collaborations
Excellent communication skills and subject knowledge
Excellent execution, organizing
The ability to gain trust and respect of his juniors, peers, seniors and the market alike
If interested please share your profile to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time