Job Description :
Skills required -
- M&R low level design architecture for components set up and configuration
- M&R hands on knowledge on M&R 6.x
- Hands on experience of M&R platform Upgrade.
- M&R working and troubleshooting
- M&R custom reporting
- vROPS product knowledge and integration hands on with any other tools.
- ELK ( ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana) stack setup and integration using southbound and northbound adopter utilities to integrate with M&R.
- Networking, Routing, SNMP, TCP, IP,vCD, vCenter, VM templates & virtual Network configuration
- Knowledge on RESTFUL Interface & Working with Stream/XML Collector to integrate vROPS data into M&R
- Networks solutions packs deployment including NCM
- Integration with 3 parties, api's,
- Perl, shell scripting,
- UNIX, LINUX OS
- XML parsing utilities, MySQL DB, queries,
- Should have experience in -
- Setting up SMARTS and M&R instances in the lab, needed for vROPS integration
- Integration of vROPS with SMARTS
- Integration vROPS with EMC M&R platform
- Create Customized reports in M&R
- SMARTS and M&R Upgrade activities
- OSS Stack support and maintenance Activities when necessary.
- OSS vDC architecture optimization
- OSS integrations with ServiceNow
- OSS modules upgrade - Hyperic to vROps.
- Other OSS technical design support work
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: System Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time