- 1. Overall experience more than 12 years with iOS experience more than 6 years (ideally with relevant lead experience)
- 2. Use of latest technologies (Swift 4, Xcode 9.2/9.3) and design patterns like MVVM
- 3. Exposure to Agile methodologies and working knowledge of GIT, JIRA, Jenkins.
- Responsible for breaking down complex technical problems into simple, implementable solutions.
- Maintain a full and complete understanding of solution interdependencies and limitations.
- Envision and realize App architecture on the iOS platform Manage the technical factors related to the resilience, performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ensure technical features are delivered to support all non-functional requirements.
- Guide development staff to exploit identified new techniques and strategies to work more efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for code quality and development level testing.
- Overall responsibility for code reviews. Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to explain technical details to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to influence the technical direction of internal and external teams
- Able mentor development staff on relevant iOS technologies (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, etc).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding threading and performance tuning of iOS Apps.
- Experience evaluating and leading the adoption of new technologies and techniques.
- Experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services.
- In-depth understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience with push notifications and relevant APIs
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning tools.
- Experience working in a continuous integration context.
- Experience working on commercial software products with large user deployments.
- 10 years of iOS programming experience.
- Experience with travel related apps preferred.
Salary: INR 19,00,000 - 30,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time