- 12+ years total experience, including 6+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site enterprise of mission critical systems, ERP and CRM environments, including application hosting, voice and data networks, security and information protection and 4+ years experience with high availability networks and replicated disaster recovery architectures.
- AWS or AZURE certifications
- Responsible in ensuring effective operations, monitoring and reporting of Production environments of IT applications and IT infrastructure on a 24 x 7 Operations with Disaster Recovery and BCP Planning, which includes IT solutions / Services hosted both on premise and in the cloud.
- Ensures seamless, transparent execution of all processes and change management activities across the IT organization by applying process improvement, change management methodologies, communication planning, organizational/compliance readiness assessment and stakeholder analyses.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and compliance. Leading and developing operational staff.
- Effectively supervise the operations of highly-available complex infrastructure with 24/7 availability of Corporate infrastructure and the Data Centers to ensure the availability of all servers
- Ensures Disaster Recovery drills are planned and carried out effectively at agreed intervals and provide status update to relevant stake holders
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time