Job Location - Bangalore, Exp - 15 t0 18 years
We are looking for result-oriented individuals for the position of Solution Architect to support Securities & Capital Markets vertical. Ideal candidates will have an appreciation of the big picture (strategic outlook), an eye for detail and can design business solutions across technologies and systems/practices in IT infrastructure, application and business processes.
- Be able to lead and participate in large & multi technology deals end to end including solution, estimation and pricing.
- Understand customer's business requirements and create appropriate value proposition using Wipro offerings across service lines to drive the RFx response
- Be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFXs).
- 15 years of IT/Presales out of which at least 5+ years as a solution architect
- Deep Domain Experience in Securities & Capital Markets
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent