- The primary role would include pro-actively managing an NMS system to reduce/avoid potential issues.
- The candidate should be an expert in System administration skills along with hands on knowledge with any NMS application.
- The candidate is expected to understand and work with automation tools for increased and faster productivity- Scripting knowledge is a must to be successful in this role.
- The employee would need to understand concepts of SaaS along with virtualization and Data centre components.
- Linux/OS administration ( RHCA) EM7 or similar NMS tools/applications. Tomcat, Apache Automation and virtualization (Ansible & VMWare). SQL databases and NoSQL DB (e.g. Mongo DB)
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time