Urgent and Immediate opening as a HYBRIS CONSULTANT
from a CMMI Level 5 Orgainsation
for Hyderabad and Bangalore Location. Skill Requirements:
- Expertise on various B2B developments and enhancements using Hybris 5.X. hybris 6.x.
- Worked on SOLR, OCC, Data Hub, REST web services, CMS Cockpit, Product cockpit, Spring DI, MVC, AOP, Apache Tomcat 6 JDK1.7, JDK 1.8, Oracle.
- Platform migration form Hybris 5.5 to hybris 6.3
- Developed multilingual ecommerce website including functionalities like product browsing and search, customer login, customer profile, cart, order placement.
- Product catalog management, content catalog management.
- CMS cockpits, product cockpits , hac, hmc, impex.
- Multi locale, analytics, security.
- OCC configuration and customizations.
- Integration of payment gateways like Cyber source .
- Integration with SOLR for search, merchandising and faceted navigation
- Implementation experience on Integration with DataHub, idocs for inbound and outbound (products, price, inventory and Order details to SAP) .
- Implementation of Content management system (CMS) for website & content maintenance.
- Promotions configuration and customization (Order level and Product level).
- Hands on experience in WCM content management, security administration, customizations in Back office and Reporting
- Expertise in business requirements gathering and documentation
- Meet with business to gather requirements, analyze and prepare business requirements document
- Define high level Hybris solutions options to meet the requirements and provide high level estimates.
- Implement the hybris solutions
- Fix any Production Issues.
- Build and Deployment using Ant and deploy to SAP Hybris Cloud environment.
- Coordinate the user acceptance testing and go live activities
- Fixed web-application security related vulnerabilities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time