Urgent and Immediate opening as a AEM Sr. Developer / Lead
from a CMMI Level 5 Organisation
for Bangalore and Hyderabad
This team member will be tasked to deploying Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to power all of our product brand experiences. This individual will develop reusable integrations across your sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed. Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Managed Service Team or vendor to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular).
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.
- AEM/CQ5 experience with full cycle AEM projects and at least two years in Web experience.
- Strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- Experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 and CQ6.1 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Expert knowledge on Angular JS.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/ Cruise Control /Maven/ GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time