Greeting from Techs to suit.....!!!
We have an opportunity for Fire Eye Helix in a reputed Indian MNC for Bangalore location.
Please find below the JD and reply with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helix \ Alien vault
Description :- Candidate will support and develop SIEM implementation. Primary day-today job duties involve enrolling log sources, administration, parser creation, automation on SIEM platform
Tools :- Helix \ Alien Vault
Experience :- 5+ Years
- Developing advanced Helix \ Alien Vault correlation rules, reports and dashboards to detect emerging threats.
- Integrating various type of devices with Helix \ Alien Vault
- Creating parser for the new type of devices \ un supported type of devices.
- Manage, develop and tune the scripts deployed on Helix \ Alien vault
- Creating technical documentation around the content deployed
- Creating script for the administrative task on Helix \ Alien Vault.
- Tuning rules, false positive, root cause analysis, performing health checks on customer deployments. Client requirements gathering, system definition, and documentation.
- Creation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Skills Required :-
- Hands on experience in Helix \ Ailen Vault
- Red Hat, regular expressions, administration of operating systems (Linux and Windows)
- Excellent understanding of enterprise logging standards, with a focus on application logging
- Excellent understanding of events, related fields in log records and alerts reported by various data sources such as Windows/Unix systems, IDS/IPS, AV, HIDS/HIPS, WAFs, firewalls, and web proxies
- Strong knowledge of networking.
- Excellent understanding of Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response processes
Thanks & Regards,
Sandeep Kumar|| Talent Aquisition ||
Techs To Suit Inc.
New Delhi- 110024
Mob : +91 9717486998
Email : email@example.com|| www.techstosuit.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent