- Application developer who will be responsible for developing and managing API using Google APIGEE.
- Responsible for delivering in an Agile manner and follows all the software development processes.
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end API development, testing, release of key components
- The candidate will be responsible for full Software Development Lifecycle, code reviews, unit test case writing and ensure code developed meets the requirements, component design/coding/unit testing/debugging.
- The candidate will apply internal standards for re-use, architecture, and testing, general best practices and help enhance system capabilities and build robust, scalable systems.
Experience & Skill
- 8 to 10 years of industry with at least 2-3 years on API Development and Management using Google APIGEE
- Must have experience with Apigee on-premise/ Apigee edge.
- Very good understanding and experience working with Integration Patterns, Microservices, Restful Architecture, API Security.
- Must possess good working knowledge of API platform features including but not limited to security policies, monitoring, metering, monetization and developer portal
- Good knowledge of capabilities like Setting up of new service policies, to automate and control connections between an API and the applications that use it Good change management discipline
- Knowledge of PCF cloud platform will be an added advantage
- Preference is given to Java developers with strong development background.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to adapt and learn new skills based on business need.
- Experience of working in payments application Domain.
- Hands on experience of working with tools like Confluence, JIRA, and Rally.
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming and/or Lean etc.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and select third parties
- Solid experience of working in product and project teams
- Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
- Bachelor Engineering or Technology in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Required & Master’s degree in related discipline PreferredRoles and Responsibilities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual