- Salesforce Business Analyst with Salesforce CRM implementations 10-15 Years
- Salesforce Business Analyst with Marketing Cloud experience 8-15 Years
Noida Gurgaon and Pune
Banking/ Financial Domain is Mandatory
Required Candidate profile
Business Analyst Job Description 1. Exposure to Banking and Financial Services industry with a good understanding of Banking Products, Services & Procedures.
2. Must have ability to gather requirements and prepare & present accurate & comprehensive User Interface Specifications with minimal supervision.
3 Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
4. Ability to elicit/gather, analyze and capture Requirements
5. Initiate, manage and follow-up on Requirement Gathering discussion/meetings with the Product Owners and/or Clients
6. Generate Business Artifacts e.g. as-is Analysis, Business Flows, Requirement mapping with feature sets.
7. Analyze Business, Functional and Design Requirements and prepare detailed & accurate Business Documents – Feature Summary, Functional Specifications and User Interface Spec’s Documents
8. Design/Generate usable and effective Wireframes
9. Ability to work in agile mode, participate in all agile ceremonies and represent the Business function
10. Ability to use TFS to manage Sprints – create Sprints, coordinate with the Scrum Team to assign/update tasks
11. Ability to Participate & Contribute in functional framework discussions
12. Ability to work closely with Product Owners to ensure requirements are fully & accurately covered in the User Interface Specification.
13. Ability to work closely with Process/Delivery Manager in planning of Sprints and Delivery Contents – current & future
14. Ability to work closely with Technical and QA Teams in explaining the requirements and provide functional guidance/answers
15. Ability to analyze client reported issues and help Support Team in designing/implementing and testing fixes
Salary: INR 27,50,000 - 32,50,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent